When selecting a fan, Illinois Blower should be made aware of the following requirements:
- Flow and pressure at a given density.
- Airstream constituents and contaminants
- Temperature at operating point; rapid temperature change
- Airflow range and means of control
- Level of spark resistance
- Sound level
- Size limits
- Airflow velocities
- Balance; vibration levels
- Physical support
- Anything else that the customer may feel important.
Remember, identifying a suitable and reliable fan is a shared process. The more information that Illinois Blower receives, the better we are able to satisfy your short and long term requirements.